Why Grammarissa's Reviews Are AwesomeSure, there are product reviews all over the Blogosphere (with a capital B), but I think my reviews are higher quality and perhaps a little more intense than those the casual blogger might write.
Why my reviews are different:
- I try products that are meaningful to me. If I'm looking for a solution to a problem I have or I'm looking for something new for fun, I write my reviews to share what I'm learning when I try these new things.
- Not every single review is a rainbow and cupcakes, sunshiny "go buy it now" review. I'm not harsh, but I'm critical. I break in new clothes, I eat/drink things a few times, and I learn about how they work vs. how they're supposed to work. And if something isn't a good value for the price, I will say so.
- I'm not paid to do this. (Product samples, IMHO, are gifts.) My opinions are my own and I'm not a professional athlete, brand builder, or sales person.
Products I've Reviewed:
- Outdoor Research Facemask
- Get Burning Tea, by Republic of Tea
- Premier Protein bars
- Premier Protein shakes
- Fab.com customer service
- Injinji Original Performance Toe Socks
- Love With Food box
- Injinji Run 2.0 Toe Socks
- Ignite Naturals IN Refresh Electrolyte Drink
- Injinji Yoga Toe Socks
- Oiselle running shorts
- Arbonne 30 Day Fit Kit