Monday, August 22

In which I become a nature blogger

I've been tossing this idea around for awhile. Now, though, I'm sure it needs to become a reality. In recent months I've come through some difficult times (hence the lack of writing posted here) and one of the things keeping me on the level is a connection to the natural world. Without the birds in my yard, weeds in my mulch, or insects at the screen door, I might have lost a part of myself.

I'd like to include back-posts in order to accurately capture all the wonders I've encountered in the past few months. Those will appear shortly.

My blog won't be completely about nature, but I feel like it needs to have a greater presence in order to accurately reflect its role in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Leave a comment and let's chat.