Wednesday, March 20

Box Subscription Madness

The box subscription fad is taking the world by storm.

In January, I won a three-month subscription to RunnerBox ($20/mo. bimonthly), which I love.

I bought a three month trial to Bark Box from Fab ($49, normally $69).

I co-bought another one with my boyfriend (because I'm watching my spending, but we wanted to use the credit before it expired!) to Love with Food from Fab just the other day (I paid $18 because I had a $10 credit; $28, normally $36).

There are box subscriptions to get DIY project ideas and supplies every month.

There are box subscriptions to get shirts every season.
(This is currently a Fab deal--expires 3/26. You can buy three months for $35, normally $20/mo. Use my link, please! Pretty please! I earn credit if you place an order. I'll love you forever. And you will love Fab! I know I do.)

It seems you can get just about anything delivered via box subscription these days. At least, this Pinterest board suggests that you can...

Boutique food samples, hosiery, "mantry" (man's pantry) items, undergarments, stationery, healthy snacks, eco-friendly baby gear, hot cocoa and cookies (I particularly like the name Knoshbox), kids books, cigar of the month, cheese of the month, bacon of the month, loose leaf teas, paleo snacks, "art in a box," kids clothing, items for pregnant ladies, fashion accessories, gluten-free foods, cosmetics, and fitness beverage mixes.

Among others.

When did this happen? How did I not notice that I had three, three-month box subscriptions until my first Bark Box showed up today?

In a matter of seconds, I opened the Bark Box, saw a green bone-shaped squeaky toy, squeaked it, and my dog was hopping up and down because she knew it was for her.

A lively game of fetch ensued in the living room. Surely many more good things will come from these boxes I've gotten.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Leave a comment and let's chat.