Thursday, November 29

November's End

I took my blog to the depths of purple for Epilepsy Awareness month and it's been fun to bring awareness to this important, but often overlooked, cause.

My sister goes into the hospital next week for a surgery workup for her epilepsy, to see if she can even have the brain surgery to help her with her seizures. If you wouldn't mind sending some good karma, energy, prayers, or whatever you feel is most helpful in her general direction, well, I'd appreciate it.

November is coming to an end, however, and I'll be taking my blog's color scheme and design back in another direction. Just a warning, dear readers. I don't want to frighten you away or make you think I got hacked!

Sayonara, violet, lavender, and purple. We'll see you again next year. As a parting gift, here's a photo of my mother's crocuses, which bloom every spring... even if it's still freezing outside. If these flowers don't say "Hope," then I don't know what does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Leave a comment and let's chat.