Saturday, June 1

Day 1: Arbonne Feeling Fit Kit

I decided to start my Arbonne Feeling Fit Kit today, June 1st. It's well after my half marathon so I'm
physically recovered, I'm moving through some new things in life as far as jobs and trying to find one that's really for me, and I think the availability of produce (and my general excitement about that so early in the summer) will help me sustain me as I start this program.

My decision to try this kit came through several conversations, some of them via Skype, with Becki at FightingForWellness.com. Yes, Becki sells Arbonne (and I bought my Fit Kit from her), but she had completed her own Fit Kit and shared her results. This lady works hard for what she has (as she notes in her "Weight Loss" section on her blog) and I admire that about her. But my reasons for trying this aren't about weight loss. Many of you who know me in real life would probably slap me if I said that was why I was doing this. So trust me when I say that it is not.

I've had some... let's put it politely shall we?... discomfort after eating in the last few months and I don't know why. I'm trying to figure out what's making me miserable. A sensitivity? A potential allergy? This is a good way to do it and it's also a good way to really jumpstart a healthier way of eating--cut sugar, gluten and dairy, but eat lean protein, eat more veggies, and eat healthy fats. That's what this is about.

I admit that giving up dairy will be the most difficult. I love milk and I love yogurt. In fact, yogurt is a regular part of my diet... I'm fairly certain that dairy is not the culprit in my gastrointestinal grudge. But I am going to try my best to cut it out to see my body's reaction.

But I am weighing myself and measuring key points on my body to monitor changes. I'm going to be working out like usual (hopefully on a regular schedule after this sinus cold thing hits the road), so I want to make sure nothing unexpected happens.

I'll let you know what I learn and, when June is over and I've completed the Fit Kit, I'll report back on my thoughts about the Arbonne products I used during the month.

In the meantime, cheers to summer!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're giving it a go. I can't wait to hear/see your results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl! I'm doing my best!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Leave a comment and let's chat.